College Human Resources
All materials needed in another accessible format can be made available upon request.
Frequently Used Forms
- Request for Leave Form
- Associate Data Collection Form – affiliate, visiting scientist, joint and guest
- Employee Checklist
- Employment Form
- Volunteer Release Liability Form
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor Checklist
- Supervisor Responsibilities
State Classified Forms
- State Classified Overtime Request and Authorization Form – (View Instructions)
- State Classified Time Sheet and Overtime Form – (View Instructions)
Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment
Please see the web site of the Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President, Resources & Information, Faculty & Administrative Professionals, Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment, for the lastest forms and instructions (http://www.provost.colostate.edu/index.asp?url=Resources/faculty_affairs):
- Policy (Sections D.7.6 and D.7.7)
- Guidelines and Resources
- Roles and Responsibility Survey (COI/COC Reporting Form
- COI/COC Assessment Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest Management Plan (Word)
- Policy for Annual Memo to the Provost
- Template for Annual Memo to the Provost
The main Office of Equal Opportunity supports Colorado State University’s commitment to promote human and intellectual diversity by fostering an inclusive environment for all members of the University community. OEO ensures the University’s obligations of equal access and equal opportunity in education and employment for all faculty, staff and students through the application and implementation of policies, procedures and practices that are equitable, transparent and understood by members of the University community.
The college’s EO liaisons are Associate Dean Nancy Irlbeck at Nancy.Irlbeck@colostate.edu and Joanna Holliday, Ag Business Center, at Joanna.Holliday@colostate.edu. Please contact either of them for more information on Open Searches or on Alternative Appointment Requests.