All materials needed in another accessible format can be made available upon request.
TimeClock Plus System
- For hourly employees and all salaried employees (except Graduates and Postdoctoral Fellows)
- Training Guides and Schedule (http://hrs.colostate.edu/timeclockplus/)
- Information and Updates for HR Liaisons (http://hrs.colostate.edu/hr-liaisons/timeclockplus.html)
- CAS/CAES Monthly Request for Leave Form for leave requests beyond TimeClock options (i.e., FML, parental, etc.)
FREQUENTLY USED FORMS
- Associate Data Collection Form – affiliate, visiting scientist, joint and guest
- New Employee Onboarding Checklist
- Hourly Employment Form
- Volunteer Release Liability Form
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor Checklist
Kuali Coeus Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment/Annual Role and Responsibility Survey
- Please visit the Administrative Applications and Resources (AAR) for direct link login. Additional information and forms may be found on the Provost website under header “Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment”: http://provost.colostate.edu/faculty-administrative-professionals/
The main Office of Equal Opportunity supports Colorado State University’s commitment to promote human and intellectual diversity by fostering an inclusive environment for all members of the University community. OEO ensures the University’s obligations of equal access and equal opportunity in education and employment for all faculty, staff and students through the application and implementation of policies, procedures and practices that are equitable, transparent and understood by members of the University community.