Please contact your home department/unit for orientation information. Start with the New Employee Onboarding Checklist.
If you are a benefits-eligible employee, register to attend University Employee Orientation (UEO) .
- Ramcard (Electronic card key & more)
- Signage/ Name Plate – Contact your home dept./unit
- Business Cards Communications and Creative Services
- Furniture – Contact your home depart./unit
- CSU Telecommunications
- CSU Mobile Communications Program
- Long Distance Authorization Code (from a CSU land-line)
- eId (CSU Electronic Identity) (also for Outlook email and calendar)
- College software site licenses – University purchased computers in the college fall under licensing for: Windows Operating system,
- Microsoft Windows and Office
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Symantec Antivirus
- The college has specially priced laptops and desktops. Contact CAS_Aghelp for information.
- See RamTech (Academic-Priced Software)
- Procurement & Contracting Services
- State & University Contract Pricing
- Ask your home dept./unit to add you to any internal email distribution lists/directories
Parking & Transportation
- Parking and Transportation Services – Includes Alternative Options such as Transfort, Biking and Walking.
- Maps (Building locations, campus maps, and driving directions)
Safety at CSU – see web site for full listing of resources.
- Risk Management – includes Worker’s Compensation and Ergonomics
- SafeWalk – Free, 7 days/week, from dusk to dawn – CSUPD walking escort service on campus and anywhere in three block radius!
- Emergency Text Alert System
- University Operations
- Call 970-491-(SNOW) or 7669 to get the latest information about University operations and emergency closures, such as during severe weather.
- If you are concerned about a student or an employee’s mental health and safety, Tell Someone.
In the Surrounding Community
- Community & Family Resources (CSU listing)
- City of Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce – Relocation Packages
- Fort Collins Convention & Visitors Bureau – accommodations, eateries, shopping, recreation, & more!
Surrounding Areas & State
Things to do/Recreation
- College of Agricultural Sciences Events
- CSU Events
- Campus Rec Center
- Fort Collins Welcome Center
- City of Fort Collins Recreation
- City Bicycling/Trail Map
- Ski Colorado
- University Apartments (CSU Affiliated)
- Off-campus housing (CSU Resources for Adult Learners)
- Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce – Relocation packages / housing information
- Fort Collins Convention & Visitors Bureau – Accommodations
- Contact your home dept./unit for recommendations
Local Area Newspapers
- The Rocky Mountain Collegian (CSU non-profit)
- Coloradoan (Fort Collins)
- Recorder (Berthoud)
- Reporter-Herald (Loveland)
- Windsor Beacon (Windsor)